The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB teams in action on Tuesday, up against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Twins vs Brewers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (48-40) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (48-39)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-130) | MIL: (+110)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+146) | MIL: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Twins vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Josh Winder (4-2) for the Minnesota Twins, and Jason Alexander (2-1) for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Twins vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (55.0%)
Twins vs Brewers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Brewers-Twins, Milwaukee is the underdog at +110, and Minnesota is -130 playing at home.
Twins vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Brewers are -176 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +146.
Twins vs Brewers Over/Under
- Twins versus Brewers on July 12 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Twins vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 46 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (63%) in those games.
- Minnesota has a mark of 26-15 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 37 of 77 chances this season.
- The Brewers have put together an 8-10 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.4% of those games).
- Milwaukee has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- In the 88 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-40-5).