The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB teams playing on Saturday, up against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Twins vs Rays Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (34-26) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (34-24)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-124) | TB: (+106)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+168) | TB: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Twins vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will start Chi Chi Gonzalez against the Rays and Shane Baz.
Twins vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (50.2%)
Twins vs Rays Moneyline
Minnesota is the favorite, -124 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +106 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Rays Spread
The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rays. The Twins are +168 to cover the spread, while the Rays are -205.
Twins vs Rays Over/Under
A combined run total of 9 has been set for Twins-Rays on June 11, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
Twins vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 23 wins in the 35 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 23 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 57 opportunities.
- The Rays have won six of the 15 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (40%).
- Tampa Bay has a record of 3-4 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer (42.9%).
- Tampa Bay has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-29-3).