Twins vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Minnesota Twins playing the Seattle Mariners.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Mariners Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (36-28) vs. Seattle Mariners (28-34)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Twins vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-142) | SEA: (+120)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+122) | SEA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Twins vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Sonny Gray for the Minnesota Twins, and Marco Gonzales (3-6) for the Seattle Mariners.
Twins vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (52.5%)
Twins vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Twins, Seattle is the underdog at +120, and Minnesota is -142 playing on the road.
Twins vs Mariners Spread
- The Twins are at the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -146 to cover.
Twins vs Mariners Over/Under
- Twins versus Mariners, on June 15, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Twins vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Twins have been victorious in 23, or 65.7%, of the 35 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has a win-loss record of 13-4 when favored by -148 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 61 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 41 total times this season. They've finished 17-24 in those games.
- Seattle is 5-6 (winning 45.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Seattle has played in 62 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-30-1).