Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The Saturday schedule in college football includes a matchup between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and the Northern Illinois Huskies.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding today's NCAA football betting odds.
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Tulsa: (-225) | Northern Illinois: (+184)
Spread: Tulsa: -5.5 (-110) | Northern Illinois: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Tulsa was 8-5-0 against the spread last season.
- Tulsa won twice ATS (2-4) as at least a 5.5-point favorites.
- Tulsa had seven of its 13 games hit the over last season.
- Northern Illinois posted a 9-5-0 record against the spread last year.
- Northern Illinois went 4-2-1 as underdogs of 5.5 points or more last year.
- In 14 Northern Illinois games last season, eight of them hit the over.
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tulsa wins (84.1%)
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Point Spread
Northern Illinois is a 5.5-point underdog against Tulsa. Northern Illinois is -110 to cover the spread, and Tulsa is -110.
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Over/Under
Tulsa versus Northern Illinois on September 10 has an over/under of 57.5 points, with the over -112 and the under -108.
Tulsa vs Northern Illinois Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Tulsa vs. Northern Illinois reveal Tulsa as the favorite (-225) and Northern Illinois as the underdog (+184).