Tulane vs Wichita State Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 10 AAC Tournament (Shockers Shock Green Wave)
Tulane vs Wichita State Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball AAC Tournament Game
- Tulane (19-10, 12-6 AAC) vs. Wichita State (17-14, 9-9 AAC)
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 9:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: Dickies Arena -- Fort Worth, Texas
- Coverage: ESPNU
Friday, March 10's NCAA college basketball lineup includes the Tulane Green Wave taking on the Wichita State Shockers in an AAC Tournament quaterfinal matchup.
After receiving a first-round bye, Tulane hopes to capitalize on its back-to-back victories over East Carolina and Temple to close out the regular season. Meanwhile, Wichita State has a pep in its step after picking up an 81-63 win over Tulsa yesterday evening.
Will Tulane's rest pay off tonight? Or will Wichita State keep the momentum running with another strong effort?
Tulane vs Wichita State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TULANE: (-128) | WICHST: (-106)
- Spread: TULANE: -1.5 (-120) | WICHST: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Tulane enters this contest as the slim favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 151.5 points with both sides available at -110 odds.
Tulane vs Wichita State Betting Trends
- Tulane has beaten the spread 12 times in 29 games.
- As 0.5-point favorites or more, the Green Wave are 8-13 against the spread.
- Tulane has seen 19 of its 29 games hit the over.
- Wichita State's record against the spread is 17-14-0.
- The Shockers are 10-5 as 0.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 19 Wichita State games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
|Tulane Rank||Tulane AVG||Wichita State AVG||Wichita State Rank|
Tulane vs Wichita State Prediction & Pick
Both sides have gotten similar offensive production lately. While Tulane is averaging 77 points in its last four games, Wichita State has put up 74.8 PPG over that span. Having said that, the Shockers' defense has been much more reliable during that stretch, allowing just 67.8 PPG while the Green Wave have surrendered 81.5 PPG.
It was also less than two weeks ago when Wichita State picked up an 83-76 win over Tulane. Though the Green Wave's offense wasn't completely iced out, the Shockers never trailed for a single second. A big part of that had to do with Wichita State winning the rebounding battle 35-25.
Tulane might be the favorite, but its losing record in neutral site games (2-3) this season calls for concern. Wichita State proved that it was the better team not that long ago, so look for the Shockers to advance.
Final Score Prediction: Wichita State: 77 | Tulane: 74
Tulane vs Wichita State Best Bet
For tonight's best bet, I recommend backing Wichita State as the +1.5 underdog. Tulane has been terrible against the spread, going 1-5 ATS in its last six AAC matchups while failing to cover the spread in each of its last five outings overall. Meanwhile, the Shockers are 5-1 ATS in their last six contests and 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games played in March.
With Wichita State getting hot at the right time, expect the Shockers to pull through on the spread.
Bet: Wichita State +1.5 (-102)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.