Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
- Coverage: NBA TV, ROOT Sports NW+, and SportsNet RM
Saturday night features a thrilling showdown between the two top teams in the Western Conference right now. The No. 1 Portland Trail Blazers (10-5) host the No. 2 Utah Jazz (11-6) with first place on the line.
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: POR: (-180) | UTA: (+152)
- Spread: POR: -4 (-110) | UTA: +4 (-110)
- Total: 228 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Despite having nearly identical records, the Trail Blazers enter this game as slight favorites on the spread (-4) and moneyline (-180). This game also has the highest projected total (228) on Saturday's five-game slate.
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- The Trail Blazers went 30-50-2 ATS last season.
- As a 4-point underdog or greater, the Jazz had one win ATS (1-4) last season.
- Last season, 36 Trail Blazers games hit the over.
- There were 38 Jazz games (out of 82) that went over the total last year.
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Prediction & Pick
This game pits one of the best offenses in the NBA (Utah) against one of the league's top defensive units (Portland). The Jazz haven't skipped a beat offensively since trading Donovan Mitchell, ranking third in points per game (117.6) and fifth in offensive rating.
Meanwhile, the Blazers have struggled to score consistently, ranking 25th in points per game at 109.7. They've managed to win games on the strength of their elite defense, however, which is giving up the fifth-fewest points per game in the NBA (107.7).
Not only is Utah coming off a grueling 134-133 win over the Phoenix Suns, but the Jazz are also on the second night of a back-to-back after playing on Friday night in Utah. Look for the better-rested Blazers to edge them at home here.
Final Score Prediction: Trail Blazers: 112 | Jazz: 108
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Best Bet
The Jazz have lost three of their last four games and will likely be exhausted after surviving the Suns on Friday. Don't be surprised if they start slow on the road, especially against the Trail Blazers' stingy defense.
Utah has scored fewer than 113 points in three of its last four games and should be relatively quiet offensively again on Saturday. With Portland struggling on offense as well, the Under looks like a smart play.
Bet: Under 228 Points (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.