Tony Gravely vs. Johnny Munoz Jr. Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Gravely vs Munoz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Tony Gravely (22-7-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Johnny "Kid Kvenbo" Munoz Jr. (11-1-0, 2 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Gravely vs Munoz Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tony Gravely: (-136)
- Johnny Munoz Jr.: (+108)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gravely by KO/TKO: (+290)
- Gravely by Points: (+250)
- Gravely by Submission: (+1100)
- Munoz by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Munoz by Points: (+420)
- Munoz by Submission: (+280)
Gravely vs Munoz Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Gravely-Munoz prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tony Gravely (70%)
Method of Victory: Decision (84%)
Gravely vs Munoz Betting Trends & Stats
- Tony Gravely defeated Saimon Oliveira, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Johnny Munoz Jr. defeated Jamey Simmons, by submission, in his last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- Gravely averages 3.91 strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Munoz averages 2.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Gravely averages 3.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Munoz averages 1.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
- Gravely has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Munoz averages 2.66 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.