Tigers vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 3
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Saturday includes the Detroit Tigers playing the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Tigers vs Royals Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (50-81) vs. Kansas City Royals (53-79)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-120) | KC: (+102)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+164) | KC: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Tigers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Detroit Tigers will hand the ball to Michael Pineda (2-6, 5.27 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Jonathan Heasley (2-7, 5.22 ERA).
Tigers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (56.5%)
Tigers vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is the underdog at +102 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -120 favorite at home.
Tigers vs Royals Spread
- The Tigers are -1.5 on the runline at +164 odds, while the Royals are -200 to cover.
Tigers vs Royals Over/Under
- Tigers versus Royals on September 3 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Tigers have come away with eight wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Detroit has won eight of 20 games when listed as at least -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 113 opportunities.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 98 total times this season. They've finished 37-61 in those games.
- Kansas City is 37-61-1 (winning only 37.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- In the 122 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-55-7).