The Detroit Tigers are among the MLB squads busy on Thursday, versus the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tigers vs Athletics Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (37-55) vs. Oakland Athletics (32-61)
- Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Tigers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-148) | OAK: (+126)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+120) | OAK: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Tigers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Detroit Tigers will hand the ball to Tarik Skubal (6-8, 3.93 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Zach Logue.
Tigers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (52.6%)
Tigers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +126 underdog on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -148 favorite on the road.
Tigers vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the runline against the Tigers. The Athletics are -144 to cover, and the Tigers are +120.
Tigers vs Athletics Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Tigers-Athletics game on July 21, with the over available at +102 and the under at -124.
Tigers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Tigers have come away with seven wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Detroit has won five of 12 games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 29 of their 79 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 73 total times this season. They've finished 26-47 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Oakland has a record of 22-44 (33.3%).
- Oakland has played in 85 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-47-5).