Thunder vs. Knicks Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 21, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Coverage: BSOK and MSG
The Knicks suffered their worst loss of the season a little more than a week ago tot he Oklahoma City Thunder at Madison Square Garden, but the team quickly bounced back and won two straight on the start of its Western Conference road trip, a road trip many predicted would end in an 0-5 record (now at 2-2).
Thunder vs. Knicks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OKC: (-126) | NY: (+108)
- Spread: OKC: -2 (-110) | NY: +2 (-110)
- Total: 230 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
This line has moved a half a point in the Knicks' favor since early this morning, now with New York as just a 2-point road underdog. The game's 230 total remains the highest of the Monday night NBA slate.
Thunder vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- The Thunder have put together a 10-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 4-6 ATS when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this season.
- This season, 11 of the Thunder's games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks have eclipsed the over/under 50% of the time this season (eight of 16 games with a set point total).
- Oklahoma City sports a worse record against the spread when playing at home (4-3-0) than it does in away games (6-3-0).
- This year, New York is 2-5-0 at home against the spread (.286 winning percentage). On the road, it is 4-5-0 ATS (.444).
Thunder vs. Knicks Prediction & Pick
The loss to OKC previously seemed to put a charge into the Knicks, and I expect Tom Thibodeau's team to come out looking for redemption in Oklahoma City. The team's offense wasn't the problem in the last game (scoring 135 points), their defense just could make a stop, it also didn't help that OKC seemingly couldn't miss from beyond the arc, shooting a ridiculous 54.8 percent. I expect that to normalize and the Knicks to come away with the victory here.
Prediction: Knicks 118 | Thunder 110
Thunder vs. Knicks Best Bet
Yes Shai Gilgeous-Alexander lit up the Knicks for 37 points in their last matchup and yes he is averaging over 31 points per night this season, but Knicks starting point guard Jalen Brunson was atrocious on defense last game, and he fully admitted that much himself. Given how prideful and hardworking Brunson is, I don't expect him to let SGA light them up again, at least not for 31 points or more. SGA is also coming off a very poor scoring night in his last game, only dropping 15 points against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Bet: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Under 30.5 Points (-106)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.