Thiago Moises vs Christos Giagos Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 57 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moises vs Giagos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Thiago Moises (15-6-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Christos "The Spartan" Giagos (19-9-0, 7 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Moises vs Giagos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Thiago Moises: (-280)
- Christos Giagos: (+210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Moises by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Moises by Points: (+190)
- Moises by Submission: (+260)
- Giagos by KO/TKO: (+900)
- Giagos by Points: (+420)
- Giagos by Submission: (+1600)
Moises vs Giagos Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Moises-Giagos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Thiago Moises (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision (54%)
Moises vs Giagos Betting Trends & Stats
- Thiago Moises lost to Joel Álvarez, by TKO, in his last fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Christos Giagos lost to Arman Tsarukyan, by TKO, in his last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
- Moises averages 2.52 strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Giagos averages 2.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Moises averages 4.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Giagos averages 2.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Moises averages 1.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Giagos has a 52% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.