Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 15 (Aggies Prevail in SEC Shootout)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Texas A&M (18-7, 10-2 SEC) vs. Arkansas (17-8, 6-6 SEC)
- Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Reed Arena -- College Station, Texas
- Coverage: ESPN2
The Texas A&M Aggies are set to host the SEC rival Arkansas Razorbacks in an NCAA college basketball game slated for 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 15.
Texas A&M aims to extend its winning streak to four games after notching a 74-62 win over LSU on Saturday. Meanwhile, Arkansas hopes to bounce back after a 7-64 loss to Mississippi State ended its own winning streak at three games.
Can Texas A&M remain hot in front of a raucous Reed Arena crowd? Or will Arkansas prove that it has what it takes to beat the Aggies for the second time this season?
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TX A&M: (-182) | ARK: (+150)
- Spread: TX A&M: -3.5 (-120) | ARK: +3.5 (-102)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Texas A&M enters this contest as the notable home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 141.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has 16 wins in 25 games against the spread this season.
- The Aggies' ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 13-7.
- There have been 13 Texas A&M's games (out of 25) that hit the over this season.
- Arkansas has covered the spread 12 times in 25 games.
- The Razorbacks are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, nine of Arkansas' 25 games have hit the over.
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Arkansas AVG||Arkansas Rank|
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
Struggles on the road are a theme for Arkansas. The Razorbacks are an uninspiring 2-5 on the road this season, going 2-5 ATS in those contests as well. While they've won their last two away contests, they're going up against a Texas A&M team that has yet to lose at home to a fellow SEC program this season.
Reed Arena hasn't been a welcoming environment for Arkansas, which has lost six of its last eight trips to College Station. The Razorbacks only averaged 65.5 PPG in those games while losing by an average margin of 10 points. Considering how they only scored 64 points against Mississippi State, it's not out of the question that the Razorback will struggle to score again tonight.
With Texas A&M winning eight straight home games, I don't like Arkansas' chances of success following a loss. Motivated to win following last month's loss to the Razorbacks, expect the Aggies to impress with a strong effort tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Texas A&M: 74 | Arkansas: 68
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Best Bet
After Texas A&M and Arkansas combined for 151 points just over two weeks ago, I'm siding with the total going over 141.5 points tonight. High-scoring affairs have been the norm for these SEC rivals, who have hit the projected over in each of their last eight meetings.
With the Aggies and Razorbacks averaging 151.8 points in their last five clashes, I have even more confidence that backing the over is the right call.
Bet: Over 141.5 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.