Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 10 SEC Tournament (Aggies Fend Off Razorbacks)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball SEC Tournament Game
- No. 18 Texas A&M (23-8, 15-3 SEC) vs. Arkansas (20-12, 8-10 SEC)
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Bridgestone Arena -- Nashville, Tennessee
- Coverage: SEC Network
The SEC Tournament heats up on Friday with a quarterfinals matchup between 2-seed Texas A&M and 10-seed Arkansas. The Razorbacks are fresh off a gripping 76-73 win over Auburn on Thursday and will now face the Aggies, who are coming off their bye.
Can Arkansas keep it up with another win on Friday? Or will Texas A&M get the job done and advance to the semifinals?
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TX A&M: (-115) | ARK: (-104)
- Spread: TX A&M: -1.5 (-105) | ARK: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Texas A&M is favored in this game, as expected, although not by as much as you might think. The spread and moneyline are both very close at FanDuel Sportsbook, suggesting this will be a tight game. FanDuel also has the over/under set at 137.5 points.
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Texas A&M is 21-10-0 this season.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Aggies are 17-7 against the spread.
- Out of 31 Texas A&M's games so far this season, 15 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Arkansas is 16-16-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Razorbacks are 4-5.
- This season, 14 of Arkansas' 32 games have gone over the point total.
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Arkansas AVG||Arkansas Rank|
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
Arkansas snapped its three-game losing streak with an exciting win over Auburn on Thursday, proving that the tournament really is a fresh slate.
The Razorbacks will have a much tougher time getting past Texas A&M on Friday, however. The Aggies are well-rested after finishing the regular season on an 8-1 run and going 15-3 against conference opponents this year. That includes a 62-56 win in their most recent matchup versus Arkansas on Feb. 15.
The Razorbacks won their first meeting, however, and both teams are pretty evenly matched. Texas A&M is superior on defense, while Arkansas has the edge on offense.
Expect the Aggies' defense to step up after having some time off to rest and prepare. The Razorbacks also are in jeopardy of running out of steam after playing to the final whistle yesterday, which could be a factor in crunch time of what will likely be a close game.
Final Score Prediction: Texas A&M: 71 | Arkansas: 68
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Best Bet
The Aggies should probably be favored by a bit more than they actually are, especially after winning 17 of their last 20 games. Texas A&M is firing on all cylinders while Arkansas finished the season in a slump. Thursday's win took a lot out of the Razorbacks and will prevent them from advancing to the semis.
Bet: Texas A&M Aggies -1.5 (-105)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.