Syracuse vs UConn Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
By Duel Staff
The Syracuse Orange will face the UConn Huskies in college football action on Saturday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding today's NCAA football betting odds.
Syracuse vs UConn Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Syracuse: (N/A) | UConn: (N/A)
Spread: Syracuse: -23.5 (-108) | UConn: +23.5 (-112)
Total: 49.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Syracuse vs UConn Betting Trends
- Syracuse was 8-4-0 against the spread last year.
- Syracuse had five of its 12 games go over the point total last season.
- UConn's record against the spread last season was 6-6-0.
- UConn's ATS record as an underdog of 23.5 points or greater was 4-3 last season.
- In 12 UConn games last year, seven of them hit the over.
Syracuse vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse win (97.6%)
Syracuse vs UConn Point Spread
Syracuse is a 23.5-point favorite against UConn. Syracuse is -108 to cover the spread, and UConn is -112.
Syracuse vs UConn Over/Under
The over/under for the Syracuse versus UConn matchup on September 10 has been set at 49.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Syracuse vs UConn Moneyline
There are currently no odds available for the Syracuse vs UConn moneyline. This section will be update once available.