Suns vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Coverage: ESPN, NBCS-BA, and BSAZ
The Golden State Warriors and Phoenix Suns square off for the second time this season on Wednesday in this Western Conference showdown. The Suns obliterated the Warriors, 134-105, when they last met on Oct. 25, so Golden State will be out for revenge in its much-anticipated return to Phoenix.
Suns vs. Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (+100) | GS: (-118)
- Spread: PHO: +1 (-110) | GS: -1 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Despite the lopsided result last time, this game is incredibly close on FanDuel's NBA odds with the Warriors favored slightly on the road. The over/under is about average despite the potential absence of Chris Paul for the Suns.
Suns vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- The Suns have put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have been underdogs by 1.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 15 chances this season.
- Warriors games this year have eclipsed the over/under seven times in 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- At home, Phoenix sports a better record against the spread (5-2-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (3-2-0).
- Golden State has been better against the spread at home (5-3-0) than on the road (1-6-0) this year.
Suns vs. Warriors Prediction & Pick
While the Suns have been the better team overall this year, the Warriors have been playing better lately, winning three of their last four games. Phoenix has dropped three of its last four, meanwhile, including two of three where Paul was absent.
With Paul possibly limited or out again on Wednesday, look for both of those trends to continue. Golden State is winless on the road so far, but this could be the perfect time to steal an away victory in Phoenix against a potentially shorthanded Suns squad.
Prediction: Warriors 117 | Suns 113
Suns vs. Warriors Best Bet
Stephen Curry is having an MVP-type season for Golden State and should be able to carry the Warriors to victory here. Phoenix's offense has looked out of sorts without Paul and clearly misses its star point guard.
Even if Paul does come back, a heel injury is something that could linger and hamper his effectiveness. Golden State will exploit that and come away with a road win here, covering the 1-point spread in the process.
Bet: Warriors -1 (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.