Seung Woo Choi vs Joshua Culibao Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Choi vs Culibao Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Seung Woo "Sting" Choi (10-4-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Joshua "Kuya" Culibao (9-1-1, 5 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Choi vs Culibao Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Seung Woo Choi: (-260)
- Joshua Culibao: (+196)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Choi by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Choi by Points: (N/A)
- Choi by Submission: (N/A)
- Culibao by KO/TKO: (N/A
- Culibao by Points: (N/A)
- Culibao by Submission: (N/A)
Choi vs Culibao Prediction
UFC 275 Choi-Culibao prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Seung Woo Choi (84%)
Method of Victory: Decision (48%)
Choi vs Culibao Betting Trends & Stats
- Seung Woo Choi lost to Alex Caceres, by submission, in his most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Joshua Culibao defeated Shayilan Nuerdanbieke, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on May 22, 2021.
- Choi averages 3.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Culibao averages 2.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Choi averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 43% defense rate.
- Culibao averages 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 54% defense rate.
- Choi has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Culibao has a 86% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.