Rutgers vs Nebraska Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 29 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Saturday schedule includes the Rutgers Scarlet Knights facing the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rutgers vs Nebraska Point Spread
Rutgers is favored by 3 points versus Nebraska. Rutgers is -106 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is -114.
Rutgers vs Nebraska Over/Under
A combined point total of 138 has been set for Rutgers-Nebraska on January 29, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rutgers vs Nebraska Moneyline
Rutgers is a -146 favorite on the moneyline, while Nebraska is a +122 underdog.
Rutgers vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rutgers win (67%)
Rutgers vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Rutgers is 7-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Scarlet Knights have won twice ATS (2-7) as a 3-point favorite or more this season.
- There have been 11 Rutgers games (out of 19) that went over the total this season.
- Nebraska has covered the spread 10 times in 20 games.
- The Cornhuskers have an ATS record of 6-5 as 3-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 13 of Nebraska's 20 games have hit the over.
Rutgers vs Nebraska Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Rutgers: (-146) | Nebraska: (+122)
- Spread: Rutgers: -3 (-106) | Nebraska: +3 (-114)
- Total: 138 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!