The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the Kansas City Royals facing the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Royals vs Athletics Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (26-43) vs. Oakland Athletics (23-49)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-174) | OAK: (+146)
- Spread: KC: -1.5 (+112) | OAK: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Royals vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Brad Keller (2-8) for the Kansas City Royals, and Jared Koenig (1-2) for the Oakland Athletics.
Royals vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (54.7%)
Royals vs Athletics Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Royals vs. Athletics reveal Kansas City as the favorite (-174) and Oakland as the underdog (+146) on the road.
Royals vs Athletics Spread
- The Royals are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Athletics. The Royals are +112 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -134.
Royals vs Athletics Over/Under
- Royals versus Athletics on June 25 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Royals vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Royals have won in six, or 54.5%, of the 11 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Kansas City has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -174.
- Kansas City's games have gone over the total in 30 of their 61 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 17 of the 52 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (32.7%).
- Oakland has a 9-14 record (winning only 39.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- In the 64 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-34-3).