Royals vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Royals vs Athletics Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (23-41) vs. Oakland Athletics (22-45)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Royals vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-152) | OAK: (+128)
- Spread: KC: -1.5 (+110) | OAK: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Royals vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Kansas City Royals looking to Brady Singer (3-1), and Jared Koenig (0-2) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Royals vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (52.9%)
Royals vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Royals, Oakland is the underdog at +128, and Kansas City is -152 playing on the road.
Royals vs Athletics Spread
- The Royals are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs (+110 to cover) on the runline. Oakland is -132 to cover.
Royals vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Royals-Athletics on June 19, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Royals vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Royals have been victorious in five of the nine contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Kansas City has a mark of 1-2 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Kansas City and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 56 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 16 of the 47 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34%).
- Oakland is 11-25 (winning only 30.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- In the 59 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-31-3).