The Kansas City Royals versus the Los Angeles Angels is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Royals vs Angels Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (38-57) vs. Los Angeles Angels (40-55)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-112) | LAA: (-104)
- Spread: KC: +1.5 (-192) | LAA: -1.5 (+158)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Royals vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Royals will give the ball to Zack Greinke (3-6) against the Angels and Noah Syndergaard (5-7).
Royals vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.0%)
Royals vs Angels Moneyline
- Kansas City is the favorite, -112 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -104 underdog on the road.
Royals vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Royals. The Angels are +158 to cover, while the Royals are -192 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Royals vs Angels Over/Under
- Royals versus Angels, on July 25, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Royals vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Royals have come away with 10 wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Kansas City has won nine of 17 games when listed as at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 42 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Angels have won eight of the 37 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (21.6%).
- Los Angeles has a record of 6-28 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer (17.6%).
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times this season for a 41-42-7 record against the over/under.