Rockies vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 1
The Colorado Rockies are among the MLB teams playing on Wednesday, up against the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rockies vs Marlins Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (22-26) vs. Miami Marlins (19-27)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-108) | MIA: (-108)
- Spread: COL: +1.5 (-156) | MIA: -1.5 (+130)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rockies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Colorado Rockies will give the start to Antonio Senzatela and the Marlins will counter with Trevor Rogers (2-5, 5.23).
Rockies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (50.1%)
Rockies vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rockies vs. Marlins reveal Colorado (-108) and Miami (-108) priced as a pick 'em.
Rockies vs Marlins Spread
- The Rockies are hosting the Marlins and are underdogs by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rockies are -156 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being +130.
Rockies vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rockies versus Marlins game on June 1 has been set at 11, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Rockies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been victorious in nine, or 64.3%, of the 14 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Colorado has a win-loss record of 6-5 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 26 of their 49 opportunities.
- The Marlins are 7-16 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.4% of those games).
- Miami is 5-12 (winning just 29.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 22 times this season for a 22-22-2 record against the over/under.