Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (33-44) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (35-42)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-152) | ARI: (+128)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+114) | ARI: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 12.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rockies will start Austin Gomber (3-7) versus the Diamondbacks and Dallas Keuchel (2-5).
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (60.5%)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Rockies vs Diamondbacks moneyline has Colorado as a -152 favorite, while Arizona is a +128 underdog on the road.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the spread (-137 to cover), and Colorado is +114 to cover the runline.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Rockies versus Diamondbacks on July 2 has an over/under of 12.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Rockies have come away with 10 wins in the 16 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Colorado has a mark of 4-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Colorado and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 75 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have compiled a 26-34 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, Arizona has a 12-23 record (winning just 34.3% of its games).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-42-1 record against the over/under.