The Colorado Rockies versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (50-64) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (51-60)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-124) | ARI: (+106)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+138) | ARI: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Colorado Rockies looking to Antonio Senzatela (3-6), and Zach Davies (2-4) answering the bell for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (57.0%)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rockies vs. Diamondbacks reveal Colorado as the favorite (-124) and Arizona as the underdog (+106) on the road.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the runline against the Rockies. The Diamondbacks are -166 to cover, and the Rockies are +138.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- An over/under of 12.5 has been set for Rockies-Diamondbacks on August 12, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been chosen as favorites in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (66.7%) in those games.
- This year, Colorado has won nine of 15 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 112 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have a 32-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.1% of those games).
- Arizona is 27-40 (winning 40.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- In the 108 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-57-2).