Rockets vs. Hawks Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
- Coverage: BSSE and SportsNet SW
Friday's packed NBA slate includes a contest between the Houston Rockets and Atlanta Hawks. Houston dropped its fifth game in six tries on Sunday, losing 127-120 to the Golden State Warriors.
Atlanta, meanwhile, is on a recent trend of alternating wins and losses. The Hawks won last time out, defeating the Sacramento Kings, 115-106.
Rockets vs. Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-330) | HOU: (+265)
- Spread: ATL: -8 (-108) | HOU: +8 (-112)
- Total: 232 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Atlanta enters this contest as a solid favorite on the moneyline (-330) and spread (-8). The 232-point over/under for this game is among the highest of Friday's slate.
Rockets vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- The Hawks are 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rockets have an against-the-spread record of 4-4-1 in their nine games as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- This season, Hawks games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- Rockets games this season have hit the over on nine of 17 set point totals (52.9%).
- Atlanta owns a better record against the spread in home games (4-5-0) than it does in road games (3-4-0).
- This season, Houston is 2-3-1 at home against the spread (.333 winning percentage). Away, it is 5-5-1 ATS (.455).
Rockets vs. Hawks Prediction & Pick
These are two teams going in different directions. The season has been a struggle once again for the Rockets, who are just 3-14 and averaging the fifth-fewest points per game. Meanwhile, the Hawks' offense (No. 11 in PPG) has been a key part of their 11-7 start.
Atlanta's intimidating backcourt of Trae Young and Dejounte Murray should be licking its chops with Houston's weak defense on the menu. The Rockets have surrendered the sixth-most PPG, so the Hawks' playmakers should be able to lead their team to an easy victory.
Final Score Prediction: Rockets: 105 | Hawks: 120
Rockets vs. Hawks Best Bet
Though Young remains the No. 1 option for Atlanta, Murray has integrated seamlessly into the offense. He's kept up his distributing even as the complement to Young, averaging 7.1 assists per game. Murray has posted at least 7 assists in half of his 18 games this season, including an 11-dime outing against the Rockets in the season-opener.
There are a ton of points expected in this one given the high over/under, and Murray should be involved in setting up plenty of buckets against a weak defense.
Bet: Dejounte Murray Over 6.5 Assists (-120)
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.