Ricardo Ramos vs. Danny Chavez Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Austin on FanDuel Sportsbook
Ramos vs Chavez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Ricardo "Carcacinha" Ramos (15-4-0, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Danny "The Colombian Warrior" Chavez(11-4-1, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Ramos vs Chavez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ricardo Ramos: (-340)
- Danny Chavez: (+250)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ramos by KO/TKO: (+800)
- Ramos by Points: (-110)
- Ramos by Submission: (+420)
- Chavez by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Chavez by Points: (+550)
- Chavez by Submission: (+3400)
Ramos vs Chavez Prediction
UFC Austin Ramos-Chavez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ricardo Ramos (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (78%)
Ramos vs Chavez Betting Trends & Stats
- Ricardo Ramos lost to Zubaira Tukhugov, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Danny Chavez fought Kai Kamaka III to a draw in her last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Ramos averages 3.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Chavez averages 2.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Ramos averages 3.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Chavez averages 3.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Ramos has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Chavez averages 2.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.