Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cincinnati Reds and the Colorado Rockies.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Reds vs Rockies Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (51-78) vs. Colorado Rockies (56-76)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-116) | COL: (-102)
- Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-196) | COL: -1.5 (+162)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Reds vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cincinnati Reds looking to Luis Cessa (3-2), and Kyle Freeland (7-9) answering the bell for the Colorado Rockies.
Reds vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (55.9%)
Reds vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Reds vs Rockies moneyline has Cincinnati as a -116 favorite, while Colorado is a -102 underdog on the road.
Reds vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are favored by 1.5 runs versus the Reds. The Reds are -196 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are +162.
Reds vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Reds-Rockies contest on September 2 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Reds vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Reds have been favorites in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (44.4%) in those contests.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 9-14 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 61 of 125 chances this season.
- The Rockies have won 41 of the 105 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (39%).
- Colorado has a 37-61 record (winning just 37.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 62 times this season for a 62-63-5 record against the over/under.