MLB's Saturday schedule includes the Cincinnati Reds taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Reds vs Rockies Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (52-78) vs. Colorado Rockies (56-77)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-130) | COL: (+110)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+155) | COL: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Reds vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cincinnati Reds looking to rookie Nick Lodolo (3-5, 4.30 ERA) and German Marquez (7-10, 4.97 ERA) getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies.
Reds vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (61.3%)
Reds vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog at +110 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a -130 favorite at home.
Reds vs Rockies Spread
- Colorado is +1.5 on the spread (-188 to cover), while Cincinnati is +155 to cover the runline.
Reds vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Reds-Rockies on September 3, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Reds vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Reds have been chosen as favorites in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (46.4%) in those games.
- This season, Cincinnati has come away with a win eight times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have hit the over in 61 of their 126 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have a 41-65 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.7% of those games).
- Colorado is 33-58 (winning only 36.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times this season for a 62-64-5 record against the over/under.