The Cincinnati Reds versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Reds vs Orioles Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (38-61) vs. Baltimore Orioles (51-49)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-108) | BAL: (-108)
- Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-176) | BAL: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Reds vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Reds will start Tyler Mahle (4-7) against the Orioles and Dean Kremer (3-2).
Reds vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (54.8%)
Reds vs Orioles Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the favorite, -110 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a -110 underdog on the road.
Reds vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Reds. The Orioles are +146 to cover, while the Reds are -176 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Reds vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Reds-Orioles game on July 30 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Reds vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Reds have been victorious in nine, or 45%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 8-10 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 95 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 82 total times this season. They've finished 39-43 in those games.
- Baltimore is 37-41 (winning 47.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 96 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-49-4).