The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Reds vs Cubs Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (44-66) vs. Chicago Cubs (45-65)
- Date: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Field of Dreams -- Dyersville, Iowa
Reds vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-116) | CHC: (-102)
- Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-182) | CHC: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Reds vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cincinnati Reds will give the start to Nick Lodolo (3-3, 4.40 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Drew Smyly (4-6, 3.97 ERA).
Reds vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (51.3%)
Reds vs Cubs Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Reds vs. Cubs reveal Cincinnati as the favorite (-116) and Chicago as the underdog (-102) on the road.
Reds vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Reds. The Cubs are +150 to cover, while the Reds are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Reds vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Reds-Cubs on August 11, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Reds vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Reds have come away with 12 wins in the 23 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 9-10 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 106 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cubs have won 37.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (28-47).
- Chicago has a 27-44 record (winning only 38% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 111 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-57-8).