Reds vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 9
The Cincinnati Reds are among the MLB teams playing on Thursday, versus the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (20-36) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (27-31)
- Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-136) | ARI: (+116)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+146) | ARI: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Reds vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Tyler Mahle (2-5) for the Cincinnati Reds, and Zach Davies (2-3) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (66.8%)
Reds vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Reds vs Diamondbacks moneyline has Cincinnati as a -136 favorite, while Arizona is a +116 underdog on the road.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Reds are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Reds are +146 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -178.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Reds versus Diamondbacks, on June 9, has an over/under of 10, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Reds have been chosen as favorites in 14 games this year and have walked away with the win six times (42.9%) in those games.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 2-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Cincinnati have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 52 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have compiled a 20-27 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.6% of those games).
- Arizona has an 11-20 record (winning only 35.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- In the 58 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-34-0).