In MLB action on Wednesday, the Boston Red Sox take on the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Red Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (38-31) vs. Detroit Tigers (26-42)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-142) | DET: (+120)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+142) | DET: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Red Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Michael Wacha (5-1, 2.28 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Tarik Skubal (5-4, 2.89 ERA).
Red Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (60.2%)
Red Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Tigers reveal Boston as the favorite (-142) and Detroit as the underdog (+120) on the road.
Red Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the Red Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -172 to cover the spread, and the Red Sox are +142.
Red Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Red Sox-Tigers on June 22, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Red Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have come away with 25 wins in the 40 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 11 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 27 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 47 total times this season. They've gone 15-32 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Detroit has a 5-20 record (winning only 20% of its games).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times this season for a 23-39-0 record against the over/under.