Red Sox vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 6
The Boston Red Sox versus the Tampa Bay Rays is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (45-36) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (44-37)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-130) | TB: (+110)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+162) | TB: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Red Sox vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will hand the ball to Brayan Bello and the Rays will counter with Corey Kluber (3-5, 3.91 ERA).
Red Sox vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (57.3%)
Red Sox vs Rays Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Rays, Boston is the favorite at -130, and Tampa Bay is +110 playing on the road.
Red Sox vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Rays are -196 to cover the spread, and the Red Sox are +162.
Red Sox vs Rays Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Rays on July 6 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 27, or 60%, of the 45 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Boston has won 21 of 36 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 31 of their 79 opportunities.
- The Rays have an 11-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 39.3% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 5-11 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer (31.2%).
- In the 81 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-38-5).