Red Sox vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 2
On Friday in the MLB, the Boston Red Sox are playing the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Red Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (64-68) vs. Texas Rangers (58-72)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-184) | TEX: (+154)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+104) | TEX: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Red Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will hand the ball to Nick Pivetta (9-10, 4.40 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Dallas Keuchel (2-8, 8.84 ERA).
Red Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (64.2%)
Red Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Rangers reveal Boston as the favorite (-184) and Texas as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Red Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Red Sox are +104 to cover, and the Rangers are -125.
Red Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Rangers, on September 2, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have come away with 34 wins in the 59 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Boston has a mark of 7-1 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -184 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 57 of their 126 opportunities.
- The Rangers have compiled a 35-39 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.3% of those games).
- Texas is 8-9 (winning 47.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Texas has played in 127 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 63 times (63-55-9).