Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (63-68) vs. Texas Rangers (58-71)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-178) | TEX: (+150)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+110) | TEX: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Red Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Rich Hill (6-5), and Glenn Otto (6-8) taking the ball for the Texas Rangers.
Red Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (58.0%)
Red Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Rangers reveal Boston as the favorite (-178) and Texas as the underdog (+150) on the road.
Red Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The Red Sox are hosting the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Red Sox are +110 to cover the runline, with the Rangers being -132.
Red Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Red Sox-Rangers game on September 1, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 58 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (56.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 11 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Rangers have gone 35-38 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.9% of those games).
- Texas is 12-14 (winning 46.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 126 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 62 of those games (62-55-9).