In MLB action on Saturday, the Boston Red Sox play the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (65-68) vs. Texas Rangers (58-73)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-158) | TEX: (+134)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+125) | TEX: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Red Sox will start rookie Brayan Bello (0-4, 7.27 ERA) against the Rangers and Dennis Santana (3-6, 5.44 ERA).
Red Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (52.5%)
Red Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is a +134 underdog on the moneyline while Boston is a -158 favorite at home.
Red Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. Texas is -150 to cover the spread, while Boston is +125.
Red Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Rangers on September 3 has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -104 and the under being -118.
Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 35, or 58.3%, of the 60 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 14 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 58 of their 127 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have won 35 of the 75 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (46.7%).
- Texas is 12-21 (winning only 36.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 128 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 64 of those games (64-55-9).