Red Sox vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Sunday includes the Boston Red Sox taking on the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Cubs Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (43-35) vs. Chicago Cubs (32-46)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Red Sox vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-124) | CHC: (+106)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+136) | CHC: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Red Sox vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will hand the ball to Keegan Thompson, but the Red Sox's starting pitcher has yet to be determined for this game.
Red Sox vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (56.6%)
Red Sox vs Cubs Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -124 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +106 underdog despite being at home.
Red Sox vs Cubs Spread
- The Red Sox are at the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Red Sox are +136 to cover the runline, with the Cubs being -164.
Red Sox vs Cubs Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Cubs on July 3 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Red Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 26, or 60.5%, of the 43 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 24 times in 39 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 76 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 38.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-32).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Chicago has a record of 19-26 (42.2%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 38 times this season for a 38-36-4 record against the over/under.