Red Sox vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 3
The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Boston Red Sox facing the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Athletics Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (24-27) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-33)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Red Sox vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-164) | OAK: (+138)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+114) | OAK: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Red Sox vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Nathan Eovaldi (2-2) for the Boston Red Sox, and James Kaprielian (0-2) for the Oakland Athletics.
Red Sox vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (55.3%)
Red Sox vs Athletics Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -164 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +138 underdog despite being at home.
Red Sox vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Athletics are -137 to cover, and the Red Sox are +114.
Red Sox vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Red Sox-Athletics on June 3, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Red Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been chosen as favorites in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (53.6%) in those games.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win four times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have gone over in 19 of their 52 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 37.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (15-25).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Oakland has a 9-13 record (winning 40.9% of its games).
- In the 49 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-26-2).