Red Sox vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 8
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Wednesday schedule includes the Boston Red Sox facing the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Red Sox vs Angels Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (29-27) vs. Los Angeles Angels (27-30)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Red Sox vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-168) | LAA: (+142)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-102) | LAA: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Red Sox vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Nathan Eovaldi (3-2, 4.20 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Angels will counter with Reid Detmers (2-2, 4.20).
Red Sox vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (61.2%)
Red Sox vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Red Sox, Los Angeles is the underdog at +142, and Boston is -168 playing on the road.
Red Sox vs Angels Spread
- The Red Sox are at the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Red Sox are -102 to cover the runline, with the Angels being -118.
Red Sox vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Red Sox-Angels on June 8 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been chosen as favorites in 31 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (58.1%) in those games.
- Boston has a win-loss record of 5-5 when favored by -164 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Boston and their opponents have gone over in 22 of their 57 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Angels have won 27.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (5-13).
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer in only two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- In the 53 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-21-5).