The Boston Red Sox are among the MLB teams busy on Tuesday, versus the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (37-31) vs. Detroit Tigers (26-41)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-210) | DET: (+176)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-110) | DET: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Red Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Rich Hill (2-4) for the Boston Red Sox, and Beau Brieske (1-5) for the Detroit Tigers.
Red Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (70.9%)
Red Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -210 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +176 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Red Sox are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (-110 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -110 to cover.
Red Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Red Sox-Tigers contest on June 21, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Red Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 24 times (61.5%) in those contests.
- Boston is not lost in four games this year when favored by -196 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 69 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have compiled a 15-31 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 32.6% of those games).
- Detroit has gone 4-12 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +164 or longer (25%).
- Detroit has played in 61 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-38-0).