Red Sox vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Monday schedule includes the Boston Red Sox facing the Tampa Bay Rays.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (47-39) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (45-40)
- Date: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Red Sox vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-112) | TB: (-104)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+140) | TB: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Red Sox will start Brayan Bello (0-1) versus the Rays and Matt Wisler (2-3).
Red Sox vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (59.0%)
Red Sox vs Rays Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Rays reveal Boston as the favorite (-112) and Tampa Bay as the underdog (-104) despite being the home team.
Red Sox vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Rays are -170 to cover the spread, and the Red Sox are +140.
Red Sox vs Rays Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Red Sox-Rays game on July 11, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have won in 27, or 58.7%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Boston has a mark of 26-19 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 84 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays have won 12 of the 29 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (41.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Tampa Bay has a 9-15 record (winning only 37.5% of its games).
- Tampa Bay has played in 85 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-41-5).