Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (35-30) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (37-29)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-122) | STL: (+104)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+160) | STL: +1.5 (+155)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Kutter Crawford (1-1), and Dakota Hudson (4-3) answering the bell for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (51.4%)
Red Sox vs Cardinals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the underdog, +104 on the moneyline, while Boston is a -122 favorite at home.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Red Sox. The Cardinals are -194 to cover, while the Red Sox are +160 to cover as 1.5-run favorites on the runline.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The Red Sox-Cardinals contest on June 18 has been given an over/under of 10.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 22, or 61.1%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Boston has a mark of 20-14 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of their 66 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals have a 13-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, St. Louis has a 7-14 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- In the 66 games bookmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-28-3).