On Wednesday in the MLB, the Boston Red Sox are playing the Oakland Athletics.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Athletics Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (33-29) vs. Oakland Athletics (21-42)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-198) | OAK: (+166)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-102) | OAK: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Red Sox vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Josh Winckowski for the Boston Red Sox, and James Kaprielian (0-3) for the Oakland Athletics.
Red Sox vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (58.7%)
Red Sox vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +166 underdog on the moneyline, while Boston is a -198 favorite at home.
Red Sox vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Athletics are -118 to cover the spread, and the Red Sox are -102.
Red Sox vs Athletics Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Athletics, on June 15, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Red Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 33 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (60.6%) in those contests.
- Boston has been listed as a favorite of -198 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 63 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 45 total times this season. They've finished 15-30 in those games.
- Oakland has a 4-11 record (winning only 26.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 55 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-28-3).