The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Rays vs White Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (30-21) vs. Chicago White Sox (23-26)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-210) | CHW: (+176)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+105) | CHW: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rays vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Shane McClanahan (5-2, 5.30 ERA) looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the White Sox will counter with Vince Velasquez (2-3, 5.30).
Rays vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (64.6%)
Rays vs White Sox Moneyline
Chicago is a +176 underdog on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -210 favorite at home.
Rays vs White Sox Spread
The White Sox are at the Rays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The White Sox are +105 to cover the spread, and the Rays are -126.
Rays vs White Sox Over/Under
The over/under for the Rays versus White Sox game on June 3 has been set at 7, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Rays vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 24 wins in the 37 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious three times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 51 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They've finished 5-11 in those games.
- Chicago has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Chicago has played in 45 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-24-3).