MLB action on Thursday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Kansas City Royals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Royals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (62-54) vs. Kansas City Royals (48-71)
- Date: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-198) | KC: (+166)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+104) | KC: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Luis Patino (0-1, 6.75 ERA), who is looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Brad Keller (6-13, 4.93 ERA).
Rays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (63.8%)
Rays vs Royals Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -198 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +166 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Royals are -125 to cover, and the Rays are +104.
Rays vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Rays-Royals on August 18, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 44, or 62%, of the 71 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 7-5 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -198 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 51 of their 113 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 85 total times this season. They've gone 32-53 in those games.
- Kansas City has a 5-21 record (winning only 19.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 108 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-50-5).