Rays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 14
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Thursday includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Boston Red Sox.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (48-40) vs. Boston Red Sox (47-42)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-132) | BOS: (+112)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+164) | BOS: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Drew Rasmussen (5-3) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Kutter Crawford (2-2) for the Boston Red Sox.
Rays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (58.7%)
Rays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- The Rays vs Red Sox moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -132 favorite, while Boston is a +112 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+164 to cover) on the runline. Boston is -200 to cover.
Rays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Rays-Red Sox on July 14, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 57 games this year and have walked away with the win 35 times (61.4%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has been victorious 25 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 40 of their 88 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 39 total times this season. They've finished 16-23 in those games.
- Boston has gone 9-13 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (40.9%).
- Boston has played in 87 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-44-7).