MLB action on Monday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Boston Red Sox.
We've got you covered in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (74-58) vs. Boston Red Sox (67-68)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-112) | BOS: (-104)
- Spread: TB: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Luis Patino (1-1, 3.95 ERA) for the Tampa Bay Rays and Michael Wacha (10-1, 2.56 ERA) for the Boston Red Sox.
Rays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (56.7%)
Rays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Boston is a -104 underdog on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -112 favorite at home.
Rays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Rays. Boston is +164 to cover, while Tampa Bay is -200 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Rays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Rays-Red Sox on September 5, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 84 games this season and have come away with the win 55 times (65.5%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 55-29 when favored by -112 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 58 of 129 chances this season.
- The Red Sox are 24-40 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Boston has a record of 24-38 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer (38.7%).
- Boston has played in 129 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-63-8).