The Tampa Bay Rays will take on the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (35-28) vs. Baltimore Orioles (28-37)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
- Coverage: MASN2
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-154) | BAL: (+130)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+106) | BAL: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Shane Baz (0-1, 19.29 ERA), who is looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Dean Kremer (1-1, 3.86 ERA).
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (58.2%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +130 underdog despite being at home.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-128 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +106 to cover the runline.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Rays versus Orioles, on June 17, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 29 times (65.9%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 13-7 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 28 of 63 chances this season.
- The Orioles have put together a 22-33 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40% of those games).
- Baltimore is 16-23 (winning 41% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 61 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-29-3).