On Sunday in the MLB, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (59-53) vs. Baltimore Orioles (59-54)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-172) | BAL: (+144)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+125) | BAL: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Drew Rasmussen (6-4) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Jordan Lyles (9-8) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (62.8%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a -172 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +144 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at the Rays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are -150 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +125.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Rays versus Orioles, on August 14, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 43 wins in the 70 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 23 times in 34 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 50 of their 109 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have won 48.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (45-47).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Baltimore has a 25-30 record (winning 45.5% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 108 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-51-5).