The Tampa Bay Rays versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Rangers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (29-21) vs. Texas Rangers (24-25)
- Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rays vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-132) | TEX: (+112)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+128) | TEX: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rays vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will give the start to Corey Kluber (1-2, 5.36 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Taylor Hearn (3-3, 5.36).
Rays vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (65.2%)
Rays vs Rangers Moneyline
Tampa Bay is a -132 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +112 underdog at home.
Rays vs Rangers Spread
The Rays are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+128 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -154 to cover.
Rays vs Rangers Over/Under
The Rays-Rangers game on June 2 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (63.9%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 22 times in 34 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 22 of their 50 opportunities.
- The Rangers have put together an 18-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 51.4% of those games).
- Texas has a record of 15-13 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer (53.6%).
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 49 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-22-6).