The MLB schedule on Thursday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Rays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (33-23) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (32-25)
- Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-196) | STL: (+164)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+134) | STL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will give the ball to Shane McClanahan (6-2) against the Cardinals and Miles Mikolas (4-3).
Rays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (63.2%)
Rays vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The Rays vs Cardinals moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -196 favorite, while St. Louis is a +164 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Cardinals Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -162 to cover.
Rays vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The Rays-Cardinals game on June 9 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Rays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Rays have come away with 27 wins in the 41 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 8-4 when favored by -188 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 25 of 56 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have gone 13-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 46.4% of those games).
- St. Louis has played three times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer, and lost each game.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 29 times this season for a 29-25-3 record against the over/under.